Monday, January 9, 2017

Bear Essentials January 9, 2017

Bear Essentials January 9, 2017

I've been a bit under the weather so news is short this week.  I fell and cracked my ribs, the day of the NM designation...so it was a no good, very bad day.  But I'm getting back on track.  My blog is just about caught up with articles from last week.  Stay informed.  If any of you are not on the Save the Bears Ears Private site, let me know and I'll add you in.​



Get involved in SJ County Land Planning
Reminder: Tomorrow Jan. 10  is the county resource management planning open house. It is about land use. Not specifically about the monument, but the monument will have a huge influence on the decisions made. There is a survey that is VERY IMPORTANT for everyone to fill out, which closes on the 25th. Friends of Cedar Mesa are spreading the word, so we need to make sure that the majority of the respondents to this survey are from SJC. It's only 8 questions, super easy and takes just a couple of minutes. Take the survey and share with friends and family. Here's the survey link http://sanjuancountyplan.org/

The Next Battle Field in Congress

Bad News Bears—We’re in good company even when the news is bad



No comments:

Post a Comment